17 Mar Our COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
To our Clients, Partners, and Community:
While the business impact of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) is still uncertain, our top priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, families, clients, partners, and our community at large. As the entire world deals with the rapid spread of COVID-19, Clive Wilkinson Architects has implemented a remote working strategy to provide our employees with peace of mind, the ability to socially distance themselves and work productively.
While our office remains open, we have instituted some measures while working or meeting in the office. Our response efforts will be adjusted as necessary as the situation evolves, but these are the actions we are taking now:
- Promoting and facilitating a work from home policy
- Reducing densities in the office by staggering in-office/remote work schedules
- Reducing in-person meetings, opting instead for audio and video conferencing
- Close monitoring of staff wellness, restricting travel, and minimizing exposure as much as possible
- Actively communicating and encouraging behaviors that help prevent the spread of COVID-19 based on CDC recommendations
- As always, encouraging those who are sick to stay at home to rest, recover, and avoid infecting others
- Increasing office cleanings, including frequent disinfecting of “high-touch” surfaces
- Increasing the availability of hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray/wipes, and other protective supplies
We have already provided the necessary equipment and technology to enable our staff to work from home, and our telecommuting guidelines remain flexible and supportive of each employee’s circumstances. If there are any technological challenges, which we hope will be minimal, our team will respond as expeditiously as possible.
We are also thinking about you, your families, and your businesses. We look forward to working together as an industry to navigate through this extraordinary situation together. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your CWa contact or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and stay healthy,
Clive Wilkinson Architects